Sim Log 3-22-16

An Akira class refit that falls under the jurisdiction of special ops, this ship keeps the peace when no one else can. Join the fun as the Mercutio approaches her fifth year!

Moderator: [Sim] Mercutio - Hosts

Sim Log 3-22-16

Postby Kris » Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:21 pm

<Capt_Crow> AA
01:17:48: <LtBrieJayde> ::AA::
01:18:23: <Capt_Crow> We'll begin in the conference room for a mission briefing
01:18:28: <Capt_Crow> ?s ?
01:18:34: <LtBrieJayde> No questions
01:18:38: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> : AA :
01:18:53: <CdrEdraCrow> ::AA::
01:19:00: <MercLogger> ::Unaway-s Logger::
01:19:42: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> : yawn :
01:19:46: <Capt_Crow> begin
01:20:39: <CdrEdraCrow> ::walks in with her PADD and a cup of raktajino in her hand, sitting down in her usual seat.::
01:20:45: <LtBrieJayde> ::Sits in her normal seat, waiting for the meeting to start::
01:21:31: <Capt_Crow> ::Enters, taking his normal chair.:: At ease.
01:21:48: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> : head down on table - napping while - waiting for the meeting to begin :
01:21:52: <LtBrieJayde> ::Raises an eyebrow but sits back a bit::
01:21:56: <CdrEdraCrow> ::raises a brow::
01:22:27: <Capt_Crow> In lieu of our normal briefer, who is elsewhere at the moment, it falls to me to conduct this one.
01:22:44: <LtBrieJayde> ::Glances around, noticing he was right, Banks wasn’t there::
01:23:04: <CdrEdraCrow> ::turns back to her PADD, letting her chair lean backwards a bit::
01:24:53: <Capt_Crow> We're going on a rescue mission. Twenty four hours ago an intelligence officer named Damon Trancor was captured by a local insurgency group he was monitoring on Langeela III.
01:25:38: <Capt_Crow> He was tracked to one of their facilities and is thought to be held underground.
01:26:03: <Capt_Crow> The three of you will be going down to find him and bring him---and his intel cache back.
01:26:13: <CdrEdraCrow> Are they demanding a ransom?
01:26:15: <LtBrieJayde> Oh this sounds like fun…
01:26:32: <Capt_Crow> Not yet. We think they may be holding him to ransom off to other criminal elements.
01:26:48: <CdrEdraCrow> So we don't have a lot of time.
01:26:58: <Capt_Crow> Correct
01:27:06: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> What make him and this intelligence so important?
01:27:18: <Capt_Crow> That would be...classified.
01:27:24: <LtBrieJayde> Of course it would be.
01:28:00: <Capt_Crow> As they said in the academy: Our's is not to know the why, it is merely to do or die.
01:28:01: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> Gotta luv it when Star Fleet says, "None of your damn business."
01:28:19: <CdrEdraCrow> ::looks blankly at him::
01:28:39: <CdrEdraCrow> *at Henry
01:28:39: <Capt_Crow> Force is authorized. We're not going down there to play nice. You see the bad guys, you drop them.
01:29:01: <LtBrieJayde> Well then. Guess I get to gear up in my security attire for this one.
01:29:06: <CdrEdraCrow> Is anyone else not the bad guys?
01:29:24: <Capt_Crow> Trancor and he's human so he'll stick out.
01:29:46: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> Ummm, humans will stick out???
01:30:21: <Capt_Crow> ::He hit a button showing the locals on the screen:::
01:30:23: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> where are all humans....
01:30:36: <Capt_Crow> (think the pig guards from jabba's palace)
01:30:45: <LtBrieJayde> (Nice!)
01:30:51: <LtBrieJayde> ::Cringes:: Ah yes, he’ll stick out.
01:30:53: <CdrEdraCrow> ::nods:: He'll stick out
01:31:05: <LtBrieJayde> So, no stun settings?
01:31:08: <CdrEdraCrow> ::looks at Brie:: get out of my head
01:31:23: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> : in a very sarcastic voice : Well aren't they pretty??
01:31:24: <Capt_Crow> No stun.
01:31:35: <LtBrieJayde> ::Nods:: Seems like...fun.
01:31:52: <CdrEdraCrow> Do we have any idea of a location to start off with? is he trackable?
01:32:40: <Capt_Crow> Once inside you can track him with a simple DNA signature.
01:32:43: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> only problem setting weapons to kill is the other guys weapons are probably set the same
01:32:55: <LtBrieJayde> Means we have to be better then they are, Haydon.
01:33:03: <Capt_Crow> We'll drop you 100 yards from their complex in the middle of the night.
01:33:16: <CdrEdraCrow> ::nods::
01:33:27: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> Duh, we are better than them :Smiles at LT :
01:33:28: <LtBrieJayde> And then we DNA track the only other human down there. Got it.
01:33:29: <Capt_Crow> Use some night vision on your approach.
01:34:01: <LtBrieJayde> ::Nods::
01:34:09: <CdrEdraCrow> Anything else?
01:34:25: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> Where is Banks on this one?? - seems right up her alley
01:34:52: <CdrEdraCrow> She's on her own assignment.
01:35:08: <LtBrieJayde> ::Sighs:: The time we could use her help..
01:35:35: <CdrEdraCrow> ::short nod::
01:35:37: <Capt_Crow> ::He glanced at Edra, then to all of them:: Dismissed.
01:35:59: <LtBrieJayde> ::Heads out to get prepped and make sure everything is in order::
01:36:18: <CdrEdraCrow> ::nods and stands, giving Henry a glance before going to suit up::
01:37:22: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> Well I'm gonna grab Spike, Razor, and the rest of my gear and I will meet you ladies down in the transporter room : looks to Captain : Assuming we are dismissed??
01:38:03: <Capt_Crow> ::Nods::
01:38:17: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> Sorry, I was off im my own little world again, You know chatting with Dad
01:38:54: <LtBrieJayde> ::Digs through weapons, finding the right ones, including a knife she stuck into her boot for any close combat. Satisfied with her choices, she starts for the transporter room::
01:39:46: <Capt_Crow> 4ACTION: AN HOUR LATER, THE GROUP IS TRANSPORTED DOWN TO THE PLANET IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT. THE COMPLEX IS LIGHTLY GUARDED AND THOSE THAT ARE ON DUTY ARE LAZY AND LAX.::
01:39:57: <CdrEdraCrow> ::grabs her night suit and squeezes into it, arming herself with appropriate sidearms, a few blades, and a phaser rifle. A short time later she's waiting in the transporter room::
01:40:34: <LtBrieJayde> ::Looks around, kicking on her night vision:: They don’t look very much like they are guarding, more relaxing…
01:41:19: <CdrEdraCrow> ::nods, doing the same.:: <w> means they're not expecting visitors. That'll work to our advantage.
01:41:40: <LtBrieJayde> ::Grins:: Shall we?
01:42:14: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> : arrives in transport room - with night vision, phaser pistol strapped to a shoulder harness, Spike at his side, Razor stapped to the outside of his left calf, and phaser rifle in hand :: I feel like I need one more weapon
01:43:26: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> Ladies first - you can go next LT : smiles at Brie :
01:43:42: <CdrEdraCrow> ::nods:: let's go. ::begins creeping forward, and past the chatting guards, letting Brie get a bead on one, while she took aim at the other::
01:44:05: <LtBrieJayde> ::Rolls eyes:: Come on. ::Takes aim at the more chatty one, nodding to Edra::
01:44:36: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :scanning area for possible ambush points :
01:44:42: <Capt_Crow> 4::THE GUARDS SEEM TO BE MORE FOCUSED ON THEIR MEAL, AND ARGUING THAN ANYTHING ELSE::
01:44:53: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> We should problaby do this silently
01:45:00: <CdrEdraCrow> ::counts down with her fingers...4...3...2...aims, fires::
01:45:10: <LtBrieJayde> <w> So much for their dinner ::Fires at the same time as Edra::
01:45:26: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> ummm, silently ....
01:45:47: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :fires at the other guard:
01:46:01: <LtBrieJayde> ::Shrugs to Haydon:: <w> Can’t really silence a phaser like this one. ::Looks to see if they guards were down and out::
01:46:08: <Capt_Crow> 4:::ZAP ZAP, DOWN GO THE GUARDS, ONE SQUEELING A LITTLE BUT THATS ALL::
01:46:29: <CdrEdraCrow> ::when they drop, she turns to the now-chatty ones, giving them a look before continuing on::
01:46:44: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> (( I like the squealing like a ... pig)
01:47:06: <LtBrieJayde> ::Follows along, shrugging to Edra, now keeping quiet::
01:47:48: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: moves ahead slowly again - thinking if I were going to post guard or stage an ambush where would it be and how would I do it?? ::
01:48:10: <Capt_Crow> 4::THE MAIN DOORS WERE AHEAD TO THE LEFT:::
01:48:31: <LtBrieJayde> ::Sees doors and nods to them, turning towards the left::
01:48:55: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: moves to the left ::
01:49:07: <CdrEdraCrow> ::gets to the doors and tests them...::
01:49:29: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> locked?
01:49:40: <LtBrieJayde> ::Has the same question::
01:49:42: <Capt_Crow> 4::NOTHING A PHASER CAN'T WORK ON::
01:50:03: <CdrEdraCrow> ::nods and steps aside for Haydon::
01:50:19: <LtBrieJayde> ::Looks up and down the door and looks to Haydon:: <w> Go for it.
01:50:23: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :turn his phaser rifle on the door::
01:51:21: <Capt_Crow> Helm> Captain, we're picking up a small craft on approach to the complex.
01:51:43: <Capt_Crow> Alert the team.
01:51:47: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: shoots the door :
01:52:00: <Capt_Crow> Helm ++Edra+ Small craft on approach to your location.
01:52:29: <Capt_Crow> 4::THE DOOR OPENS INWARD GIVING THEM A VIEW OF A LONG CORRIDOR WITH A DOOR AT THE END::
01:52:35: <CdrEdraCrow> +Helm+ Copy.
01:52:43: <LtBrieJayde> ::Hears the comm and raises an eyebrow, while looking down the corridor::
01:52:54: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> (( cover ??? ))
01:53:03: <CdrEdraCrow> <w> We're gonna have company soon...let's get as far ahead as we can.
01:53:22: <Capt_Crow> 4:::THE CRAFT HOVERS OVER THE COMPLEX::::
01:53:29: <LtBrieJayde> ::Nods:: <w> Then let’s go. ::Starts a bit faster down the corridor::
01:53:38: <CdrEdraCrow> ::to Haydon as they enter:: Can you seal it back up?
01:54:17: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> sure : closes the door ::
01:54:23: <Capt_Crow> 4::SQUEELS AND THE SOUND OF GUNFIRE ECHO DOWN THE HALL IN THE ROOM BUT IT DOESN'T SEEM TO BE AIMED AT THEM:::
01:54:37: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: uses his phase rifle to weld the door back closed :
01:54:43: <LtBrieJayde> ::Looks to the sound::
01:55:03: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> We better get down there...
01:55:13: <CdrEdraCrow> ::nods and looks down the hall, night vision telling her it's not immediately ahead. She waves Brie down and they advance, waiting at the next door for Haydon
01:55:14: <CdrEdraCrow> ::
01:55:22: <CdrEdraCrow> ::doesn't wait long::
01:55:39: <LtBrieJayde> ::Stands at the door, phaser ready::
01:55:54: <CdrEdraCrow> ::tests this door::
01:56:01: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> : after getting the door sealed hustles briskly down the long hallway to the next door ::
01:56:04: <Capt_Crow> 4::THE GUNFIRE ENDS, AND ALL IS QUIET::
01:56:17: <Capt_Crow> 4::THE DOOR IS SEALED::
01:56:20: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> Uh oh
01:56:32: <LtBrieJayde> ::Frowns and checks the seal on the door::
01:56:52: <Capt_Crow> 4::THE GROUP CAN FEEL THE TEMPERATURE DROPPING, THE DOOR ITSELF BEGINS TO ICE OVER::::
01:57:06: <LtBrieJayde> Oh great..
01:57:10: <CdrEdraCrow> ::steps back and fires her phaser rifle at the door::
01:57:31: <LtBrieJayde> ::Joins in the firing since the door is icing::
01:57:32: <Capt_Crow> 4:::THE DOOR LITERALLY SHATTERS, AND THEY CAN FEEL INTENSE COLD COMING FROM WITHIN THE ROOM::
01:57:34: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> umm Do pigs like cold weather?
01:57:55: <CdrEdraCrow> ::trains her rifle ahead, waiting for anything::
01:58:03: <LtBrieJayde> ::Backs away from the shattering door and shivers:: No, and neither do I. ::Aims ahead of them::
01:58:07: <CdrEdraCrow> Brie, can you pick up his lifesign?
01:58:18: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: scans area looking for anything moving ::
01:58:26: <LtBrieJayde> ::Checks the tricorder she had stashed in her pocket::
01:58:52: <Capt_Crow> 4::;NO MOVEMENT, NO LIFESIGNS:::
01:59:02: <LtBrieJayde> ::Shakes head:: Nothing in there
01:59:05: <Capt_Crow> 4::BUT ALSO A HUMAN SIGNATURE::
01:59:07: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: moves slowly and cautiously into the room ::
01:59:17: <CdrEdraCrow> ::when the debris clears, she steps slowly forward::
01:59:35: <LtBrieJayde> Wait, human signature. ::Nods in the direction::
01:59:55: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: moves toward the direction indicated by the LT ::
02:00:03: <CdrEdraCrow> ::looks up, and glances at Brie:: a signature, but no lifesign?
02:00:09: <Capt_Crow> 4THE ROOM IS A TYPICAL INTERROGATION/TORTURE ROOM. THERE ARE THE LOCAL PIG TYPES SCATTERED ON THE FLOOR AND A HUMAN MAKE TIED TO A TABLE. HIS FACE IS TWISTED INTO A GRIMACE OF PAIN AND ALL OF THEM ARE FROZEN SOLID::
02:00:34: <LtBrieJayde> ::Nods:: Exactly. ::Sees the rest of the room and then the human:: Looks like this just happened.
02:00:57: <Capt_Crow> 4::THE SMALL CRAFT LIFTS OFF AND ZIPS OFF ACROSS THE COUNTRYSIDE:::
02:01:05: <CdrEdraCrow> ::picks her head up from her rifle sight to look around the room.:: What...
02:01:14: <Capt_Crow> +Edra+ The craft is leaving, are you alright?
02:01:29: <LtBrieJayde> ::Watches the craft:: What the hell did they do?
02:01:29: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: looks around the room for another exit ::
02:01:43: <LtBrieJayde> (Whoops, no i wouldn’t see it..scratch!)
02:01:47: <CdrEdraCrow> +Henry+ We're fine...our intel agent is not.
02:02:06: <LtBrieJayde> ::Shivers:: I’m guessing we need to get out of here though before we freeze too.
02:02:20: <Capt_Crow> +Edra+ I'll put medical on standby.
02:02:40: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> Yes, we are fine but looks like our package is DOA
02:03:04: <CdrEdraCrow> ::steps forward and slaps her combadge on the human:: +Merc+ 4 to beam up.
02:03:28: <Capt_Crow> 4::THE FOUR BEAM UP:::
02:04:07: <CdrEdraCrow> ::they appear in Sickbay, the intel agent on a biobed::
02:04:16: <LtBrieJayde> ::Sighs as they are beamed up:: Okay, what was that?
02:04:32: <Capt_Crow> ::Walks in a few minutes later:: Report.
02:05:24: <LtBrieJayde> ::Glances over at the Captain, not sure what to report::
02:05:34: <CdrEdraCrow> Before we breached his holding area, there was sudden frost, and we broke in to this...::pointing to the agent:: and others scattered around. All like him.
02:05:42: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> Something that freezes people into solid ice? Sound like something out of a comic I once read...
02:05:52: <Capt_Crow> ::Sees the agent, and stops in his tracks:::
02:05:58: <LtBrieJayde> Whatever it was, I don’t like it.
02:06:07: <CdrEdraCrow> ::watches Henry:: What?
02:06:27: <Capt_Crow> +Helm+ Track that craft and get on its trail.
02:06:31: <Capt_Crow> Helm> Aye aye.
02:06:40: <LtBrieJayde> There a reason we’re doing that, sir?
02:07:29: <CdrEdraCrow> ::peels the night vision goggles and black hood off her head::
02:08:19: <Capt_Crow> The intel you were sent to recover dealt with a top secret program of planetary transportation systems.
02:08:53: <LtBrieJayde> And now that craft has it? Great.
02:08:57: <Capt_Crow> Basically a gateway. They've been working on it for decades, trying to reverse engineer ancient technology.
02:09:27: <CdrEdraCrow> ::blinks::
02:09:37: <LtBrieJayde> Ancient technology?
02:09:41: <Capt_Crow> If she knows how and where, she could appear right in the middle of Starfleet HQ and do to them what she did to him.
02:09:50: <CdrEdraCrow> ::wonders why she's feeling deja vu::
02:10:03: <LtBrieJayde> Wait, she?
02:10:14: <LtBrieJayde> ::Feels deja vu as well::
02:10:29: <Capt_Crow> There's only one person who can do this. ::he motioned to the frozen agent::
02:10:31: <CdrEdraCrow> ::puts a few pieces together:: Oh no...
02:10:34: <Capt_Crow> Crystallus.
02:10:42: <Capt_Crow> It's time to take her out.
02:11:50: <CdrEdraCrow> ::nods and heads for the bridge::
02:12:05: <LtBrieJayde> ::Takes off the night vision stuff and follows for the bridge::
02:12:23: <Capt_Crow> (find pause)
02:12:35: <CdrEdraCrow> :: paused;;
02:12:38: <LtBrieJayde> ::Paused::
02:12:57: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> I need a shower..You ladies care to join me???
02:13:03: <CdrEdraCrow> o.O
02:13:05: <LtJG-HaydonMalaan> :: paused ::
02:13:18: <Capt_Crow> I dont know if that was IC or OOC lol
02:13:19: <LtBrieJayde> Really Haydon?!
02:13:29: <CdrEdraCrow> it was before he paused
02:13:41: <LtBrieJayde> I am feeling quite a bit of deja vu here...
02:13:51: <LtBrieJayde> Aren’t you, Edra?
02:13:54: <Capt_Crow> how so?
02:14:08: <LtBrieJayde> Care to share, Edra? Or am I gonna have to do it?
02:14:12: <CdrEdraCrow> so...over on the potemkin...we've been trying to find Iconian gates
02:14:22: <LtBrieJayde> Yep..and this sounds just like that...
02:14:22: <Capt_Crow> reallly?
02:14:29: <LtBrieJayde> Yes
02:14:34: <Capt_Crow> thats what I was hinting at
02:14:35: <CdrEdraCrow> yeah...Kris and I are kinda cracking up over here
02:14:42: <LtBrieJayde> :-O
02:14:44: <CdrEdraCrow> ::nods:: we know. ;)
02:14:45: <LtBrieJayde> We were right!
02:15:51: <Capt_Crow> we'll find its a little more complicated of course
02:16:02: <CdrEdraCrow> of course.
02:16:16: <LtBrieJayde> Of course we would..we’re burning through ice with a shuttle’s engines on the Potemkin to find one :-/
02:16:51: <Capt_Crow> we'll pick up next week
02:17:21: <CdrEdraCrow> ::thumbsup::
02:17:26: <LtBrieJayde> Cools
02:17:35: <Capt_Crow> night guys
Kris: SLA Council Moderator
USS Lionheart First Officer (XO): Commander Christine Sterling
USS Potemkin Second Officer (2O) & Chief Science Officer (CSO): Commander Jayla Rollands
USS Mercutio Tactical Officer (TAC): First Lieutenant Brielle Jayde
Starbase 27 Chief Science Officer (CSO): Lieutenant Commander Nayeli Behar
SS Heimdall Medical & Employee Relations: Catrina (Cat) Kali Tendai
User avatar
Kris
Council Moderator
Council Moderator
 
Posts: 1207
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2006 6:29 pm
Location: USS Lionheart

Return to USS Mercutio

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


cron