Sim Log 25 Jan 16 Pt1

An Akira class refit that falls under the jurisdiction of special ops, this ship keeps the peace when no one else can. Join the fun as the Mercutio approaches her fifth year!

Moderator: [Sim] Mercutio - Hosts

Sim Log 25 Jan 16 Pt1

Postby Iar Edra » Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:11 pm

AA
21:01 LtBrieJayde ::AA::
21:01 LtConstance ::AA::
21:01 Banks Tonight we are under the thumb of the lovely and gracious XO.
21:01 EdraCrow ::AA::
21:01 LtJG-HaydonMalaan :aa::
21:01 LtBrieJayde Uhoh...
21:01 EdraCrow
21:03 EdraCrow Alright...as tonight's sim opens, the Merc has come across a lone planet by itself. No system, no star...just the planet.
21:04 EdraCrow As we got closer, readings told us that the atmosphere is inhabitable, yet there are lifesigns...Millions of lifesigns
21:05 LtBrieJayde Wait, inhabitable or uninhabitable?
21:05 EdraCrow uninhabitable...sorry
21:05 LtBrieJayde Just checking
21:05 LtJG-HaydonMalaan by definition a planet is an astronomical object orbiting a star or stellar remnant
21:06 EdraCrow remember what you said about getting beat tonight?
21:06 LtBrieJayde :: Smirks::
21:06 EdraCrow All the lifesigns appear to be located under a number of biospheres dotted across the surface
21:07 LtJG-HaydonMalaan just clarifying - and so its a very large uninhabitable stationary rock floating in space - phasers???
21:07 LtBrieJayde Haydon...
21:07 EdraCrow the nature of the finding has caught the curiosity of more than a few of the crew, so we're going down to have a look around
21:08 EdraCrow We'll open in the Transporter room, ready to go down.
21:08 LtConstance How are we supposed to servive in a uninhabitable planet
21:08 EdraCrow questions?
21:08 EdraCrow we're going in under the biospheres
21:08 Banks Who all is going?
21:08 LtBrieJayde No questions.
21:08 EdraCrow everyone, I believe
21:09 LtConstance Ok no further questions
21:09 EdraCrow Remember to keep an eye on your tabs...I communicate that way
21:09 EdraCrow
21:09 LtJG-HaydonMalaan can we scan the biospheres?
21:09 LtConstance Ok
21:09 EdraCrow for what?
21:09 LtJG-HaydonMalaan what are the made of??
21:10 LtBrieJayde General scans for info it seems is what he is meaning (I think)
21:10 LtJG-HaydonMalaan what type of life signs? humanoid??
21:10 LtJG-HaydonMalaan or mice? or nanotech?
21:10 LtBrieJayde She'll probably send you a message
21:10 EdraCrow Oh, right...Banks is grounded <<teehee>> And turns out the Captain is keeping his position aboard ship
21:11 LtBrieJayde So what is he doing tonight?
21:11 EdraCrow humanoid, yes...
21:11 LtBrieJayde (Banks can babysit )
21:11 Capt_Crow mind your own beeswax
21:11 EdraCrow Since Edra's going down to the planet...I don't wanna know
21:11 LtConstance So it's just four of us going down their then
21:11 LtBrieJayde I'll shush now
21:12 EdraCrow it looks like it
21:12 LtJG-HaydonMalaan but we cant seem to communicate with them??
21:12 EdraCrow who said we can't?
21:12 LtBrieJayde I say PM her any more questions, that's just me
21:13 LtJG-HaydonMalaan ok ok she said questions and I was asking
21:13 EdraCrow no reason we can't communicate with them
21:13 EdraCrow ok...we ready?
21:13 LtJG-HaydonMalaan then lets talk to them before we go down
21:13 EdraCrow we already did
21:13 EdraCrow that was assumed
21:13 LtConstance Yep ready
21:14 EdraCrow they're waiting for us, and getting impatient...
21:14 LtJG-HaydonMalaan ahhh - I didn't know that
21:14 LtBrieJayde LOL
21:14 EdraCrow =Begin Sim=
21:15 LtBrieJayde ::Checks all her away mission items, making sure she was ready to go::
21:15 EdraCrow :teps up onto the Transporter pad:: Alright, everyone ready?
21:15 LtJG-HaydonMalaan :: check his gear - combat knives (spike and larry) and phaser - initially set to max stun setting ::
21:16 LtConstance :: checking mission gear everything is good to go::
21:16 Capt_Crow ::Sitting in the big chair:::
21:16 LtConstance : stepping up on the transporter pad::
21:16 LtJG-HaydonMalaan Looks like here we go again :: steps up transporter::
21:16 LtBrieJayde ::Gets up onto the transporter pad::
21:17 EdraCrow Keep your sidearms set to stun. We haven't any reason for more than that. Our conversations were very cordial.
21:17 EdraCrow Chief, energize.
21:17 LtConstance Yes mam'm but you don't know if that will change when we get down their
21:18 EdraCrow ACTION: THE AWAY TEAM IS BEAMED DOWN TO THE PLANET'S SURFACE, UNDER ONE OF THE MORE MASSIVE BIOSPHERES. A FEW SURANNI ARE WAITING FOR THEM
21:19 LtBrieJayde ::Looks around a little as they rematerialize::
21:20 LtConstance :: looking at the Surannis as she materializes trying to get her berings a bit as she always did then they beamed down so we here::
21:20 EdraCrow Front Suranni>> Greetings. I am Lurin. This is Gea ::gestures to the female on his right:: ...and Topor. ::gestures to the male on his left.:: Welcome to Sura.
21:20 LtConstance ( somewhere I meant)
21:21 Capt_Crow :::Looks to OPS:: I want constant contact with them. Do not lose their signals. ::The officer's expression said he understood:::
21:22 LtConstance I looked at the Surannis smileing at each of them
21:22 EdraCrow :teps forward:: I'm Commander Edra Crow. These are members of my crew: Lt. Brielle Jayde, Lt. Constance Steward, and Lt. Haydon Malaan.
21:22 LtBrieJayde ::Nods to three of them as she is introduced::
21:23 LtJG-HaydonMalaan :: visually scans the surroundings looking for ambush points and just about anything that seems out of place::
21:23 EdraCrow Thank you for allowing us to visit. We were intrigued by the planet's solitary status, and that you've seemed to make someplace uninhabitable, liveable.
21:24 LtConstance :: watching body language of our new we hope friends::
21:24 Banks ::Arms folded, sitting at a back panel.:: I could go down and....
21:25 Capt_Crow You're fine where you are.
21:25 Banks ::folds arms, sulks::
21:25 LtBrieJayde ::Walks around just a bit, but stays with the away team, taking everything in, stifling a yawn in the process::
21:26 EdraCrow Lurin>> Of course. Our ancestors built these domes that we live under. As you can tell, we would not survive without them.
21:26 LtConstance :: looking around the place But keeping her guard up::
21:27 EdraCrow ACTION: the group begins to walk at a slow pace, giving the crew a chance to look around without losing contact
21:27 LtConstance " if I may say so sir the domes are quite impressive"
21:27 LtBrieJayde ::Takes out a tricorder and does some simple scans::
21:28 EdraCrow <<sorry, brief description of Suranni: humanoids with olive skin tone, circular ridges on their forehead, and four nostrils.>>
21:28 *** LtBrieJayde quit (Disintegrated: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
21:28 EdraCrow <<oh no>>
21:29 EdraCrow Lurin>> If you have questions, we're happy to answer. If not, feel free to explore. ::warm smile::
21:29 *** LtBrieJayde joined #USSMercutio
21:29 LtBrieJayde ((Dang it...))
21:29 LtConstance ::glad not to be the only one with ridges on her forehead but she was the only one with pointed ears::
21:30 LtBrieJayde ((So much for the sim log, sorry guys!))
21:31 EdraCrow <<no worries...I'll c&p
21:31 EdraCrow >>
21:31 LtConstance :: smileing back at Lurin::
21:32 LtBrieJayde ::Stifles another yawn. She needed a night of uninterrupted sleep that didn't have an infant with nightmares. But here she was, fighting through her tiredness::
21:32 Capt_Crow Topor> ::walking along with them, watching the "guests":::
21:33 LtJG-HaydonMalaan :: wonders why are we here? other than to boldly go where no man has gone before ::
21:33 LtConstance :: taking in the sights of this place looking stoping to touch the soil::
21:34 LtBrieJayde ::Looks over at Topor, who was walking with them and watching them, staying on guard while not looking like she was::
21:34 EdraCrow ::looks around:: Perhaps we should split up. ::turns to Lurin:: Would you be able to show us around?
21:35 Capt_Crow Topor> ::He looked at Lurin hoping they'd say no and send these outsiders away.:::
21:35 LtBrieJayde ::Catches Topor's look:: Something wrong?
21:36 LtConstance ::didn't like the way Topor just looked at Lurin making sure her phaser was in reach if need be"
21:37 Banks Topor> No, of course not.
21:37 LtJG-HaydonMalaan :: watching and listening - keeping head on swivel - hand on phaser ::
21:38 LtBrieJayde Alright...::Raises an eyebrow but keeps her eyes on him::
21:38 LtConstance : says to Topor : " you don't much like outsiders do ya?"
21:39 Capt_Crow Topor> ::he looked down at her:: We don't receive visitors often.
21:40 LtJG-HaydonMalaan :whispers to LT :: what's this rock made of? You're doing scans right LT?
21:40 LtBrieJayde Do you have something against visitors? ::Glances to Haydon and nods, letting him see her tricorder readings::
21:40 EdraCrow Lurin>> "Of course. Topor and Gea could show you around. I have to report back to my office."
21:40 LtConstance " I can see that we mean you nor your planet any harm were just explorers you have a lovely planet"
21:41 Capt_Crow Topor> ::He looked to Lurin, then back to them:: Who wishes to see our main operations?
21:42 LtJG-HaydonMalaan What's powering these biospheres? gotta take a lot of energy they are huge...
21:42 LtBrieJayde I think we have a lot we'd like to look at.
21:42 LtConstance " i do anyone else going with me"
21:43 EdraCrow :miles:: Haydon and Constance, why don't you go with Topor. Brie and I will go with Gea.
21:43 Capt_Crow Topor> We mine a crystal which contain a great deal of energy. They keep us fully powered.
21:44 LtBrieJayde ::Nods to Edra:: That works
21:44 LtJG-HaydonMalaan ummm :: about to protest and assumes Edra has alternative motives :: sure I suppose
21:44 LtConstance " yes mam'm"
21:44 Capt_Crow Topor> Follow me. ::Leads his group down a corridor:::
21:45 LtConstance :: grabs Haydons hand as she walks down the corridor::
21:46 LtBrieJayde ::Shakes her head at Constance and Haydon and then turns to Edra and Gea::
21:46 EdraCrow Gea>> I can show you around the town, if you like.
21:46 LtJG-HaydonMalaan :: looks at Topor :: so no one ever leaves Sura? - I mean natives never leave Sura?
21:46 LtBrieJayde Have anything I could get for my infant son, souvenir type thing.
21:46 EdraCrow ::turns back to Consance and Haydon:: Meet back here in an hour.
21:47 Capt_Crow Topor> :tops at a window, in the distance a large machine saws its way into the planet.:: We have no need or desire to leave. This is our home.
21:48 EdraCrow ::turns back to Brie and Gea as they walk towards the building's exit, and into town::
21:48 LtJG-HaydonMalaan Understood - I was just curious I am part Q and that makes me quite curious and I rarely call anyplace home anymore - maybe our ship but that's it
21:48 LtConstance Watches the Machene saw into the planet she says to Topor " you ever been courious what's past this dome"
21:49 Capt_Crow Topor> I am unfamiliar with Q.
21:49 Capt_Crow Topor> Beyond is a wasteland. All we need is provided inside these biospheres.
21:49 LtJG-HaydonMalaan another humanoid race - that tends to travel a lot and I mean A LOT
21:49 LtBrieJayde ::Follows Edra to the town::
21:49 EdraCrow Gea>> ::looks at Brie with a look of trepidation:: Um, no. Not recently, as we've had...issues with getting our young to survive.
21:50 LtConstance " I'm part Romulan but I don't claim Romulous as my home I'm a outsider their and will be killed if I go back their
21:50 LtBrieJayde ::Frowns to Gea:: You..you have?
21:50 LtJG-HaydonMalaan not many visitors way out here... when was the last time if I can ask?
21:51 EdraCrow Gea>> There have been very few to survive infancy for the last few years.
21:51 Capt_Crow Topor> That is unfortunate for you. ::he turned to Haydon:: I believe it was before my birth.
21:51 EdraCrow ::taken aback:: Do you know why?
21:51 LtBrieJayde Do you know what causes it or..anything at all?
21:52 EdraCrow Gea>> Our Doctors have found a microbe, but no one's been able to find a cure.
21:53 LtConstance Constance " yeah but i wasn't raised their anyway so no real loss it's a long story"
21:53 LtBrieJayde ::Looks to Edra then back to Gea:: Perhaps we can help.
21:54 EdraCrow ::nods:: Brie has some medical knowledge, and I'm also a doctor. We'd be glad to help, if we can.
21:55 LtJG-HaydonMalaan How old are you Topor? I'm 26 in terms of my race im a baby Q live to be very very old
21:55 EdraCrow Gea>> Then perhaps I should take you to our Medical Center. New eyes might be what we need.
21:55 LtBrieJayde Lead the way ::Gives a small smile::
21:56 EdraCrow ::nods::
21:56 Capt_Crow Topor> These personal questions have nothing to do with your tour.
21:57 LtConstance " your right they don't"
21:57 LtJG-HaydonMalaan gotcha I'm sorry I didn't mean to offend you - I told you I am Q and curious by nature and sometimes I my curiosity gets the best of me
21:58 EdraCrow Gea>> Also nods in acknowledgment, and she leads them down the street a few blocks to a large building. They enter and bypass multiple checkpoints with her help. "The neonatal doctors are back here."
21:59 EdraCrow <<FIND PAUSE POINTS>>
21:59 LtJG-HaydonMalaan what would you like us to see?
22:00 LtBrieJayde ::Follows along behind Gea, trying to take in everything as they pass. Obviously with the checkpoints they kept anyone who didn't need to be here out::
22:00 EdraCrow :: paused::
22:00 Banks (paused)
22:00 LtBrieJayde :aused::
22:01 LtConstance :aused::
22:01 LtJG-HaydonMalaan :: paused ::
Cmdr Edra Crow--XO--USS Mercutio

Ens. Aislinn Norson --Sci--USS Legacy

AIM
CmdrEdraCrow
IarEdra
=============
Iar Edra