Speak to Yourself

A Sovereign class vessel, a dedicated crew and the adventure of a lifetime, this is what the Lionheart is about. A fantastic sim offering top quality gaming. Winner of the 2001 "Seth Award for Best Live Action Sim".

Moderator: [Sim] Lionheart - Hosts

Speak to Yourself

Postby Kris » Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:22 pm

Speak to Yourself
Personal Log
Commander Christine Applegate-Sterling
(Alternate Tine in blue)

The ship was on emergency lighting, which wasn't the best on anyone's eyes. Slipping into the ready room, Christine sighed at the mess that had appeared there. Heading to the desk, she ran her arm along it to get things cleared off it. The computer console was, amazingly, still on the desk, though had fallen to its side. Pulling it back up, she punched in a few codes and the face of...herself...appeared in front of her. The background behind her alternate self was similar to the one behind her, though not as destroyed.

“Glad to see you've got a nice, clean ready room to sit in,” she said to herself.

“With the power we are pulling away from you, I'd rather be in a destroyed ready room.” The screen started to distort.

Shaking her head, she did her best to clean up the signal with limited power, “I'm glad you were able to figure out what had happened. We've been without most of our systems since this started.”

The alternate Tine smiled slightly, “I only wish we didn't have to go back through that storm, because whichever ship comes out of it...”

“Would be in pretty bad shape. I'd thought about that, limping back to Earth doesn't sound very appeasing to me. But with all this crew has gone through...”

“I'm sure they can handle it. The Gamma Quadrant was torture enough.”

The conversation continued between the two Christine's until word came from both bridges; they had reached the plasma storm...
Kris: SLA Council Moderator
USS Lionheart First Officer (XO): Commander Christine Sterling
USS Potemkin Second Officer (2O) & Chief Science Officer (CSO): Commander Jayla Rollands
USS Mercutio Tactical Officer (TAC): First Lieutenant Brielle Jayde
Starbase 27 Chief Science Officer (CSO): Lieutenant Commander Nayeli Behar
SS Heimdall Medical & Employee Relations: Catrina (Cat) Kali Tendai
Kris
Council Moderator
Council Moderator

Return to USS Lionheart